Saturday 19 May 2007

Cuban sex god

Wow!

Just watched a repeat of the BBC's Culture Show, and I was about to switch off having had just about enough of the tiresome girl presenter with her comedy Northern accent, when she introduced a feature on the new star of the ballet world Carlos Acosta. And I fell immediately in lust.



Style, grace, power, and a magnificent pair of buns!

Acosta, described on the Sadlers Wells website as "the greatest ballet dancer of his generation", is a national hero in his homeland of Cuba. He is also notable as one of the first black dancers to reach the dizzy heights of principal dancer in the Royal Ballet at Covent Garden, and will headline the new five-week spring dance season starting next year at the London Coliseum, as a collaboration between Sadlers Wells and impresario Raymond Gubbay.

I think I might just book a ticket (and take my opera glasses for a close-up of that perfect tush...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]