Sunday 6 January 2008

Oops! I did it again...



I suppose no-one in the world was really surprised when the perenially psycho Britney Spears finally snapped yesterday and had to be taken from her home strapped down to a stretcher, after allegedly trying to barricade herself in the bathroom to prevent her kids being taken off her. Like that's going to impress the courts...

And the news from LA-LA Land today is that the magistrate has awarded ex-hubby Kevin Federline custody after all - surprise, surprise.

This woman seriously needs help! (And we thought Amy Winehouse was bad...)

Read the sordid story on Perez Hilton

Not so much Toxic, as tragic.

1 comment:

  1. lol in the words of Beetlejuice, NICE FUCKING MODEL,

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]