Monday 5 October 2009

You are my Candy Girl

It never ceases to amaze me how and why DJs think it a good idea to remix the most godawful uncool tunes (Jay-Z and his remix of that song from Annie comes to mind). Maybe they think they're being ironic.

Anyhow, a couple of years ago, the cheesy theme from "The Archies" (a kid's cartoon of the late 60s) also received this remix treatment, with amazingly pointless results. So, on this Tacky Music Monday, I thought I'd treat you all to a "mercifully short" listen...



And here's the original, just to add to this uplifting experience. (Just be thankful I didn't post the Archies' other "classic" Me And You And A Dog Named Boo, although you never know when the time may be right for that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]