Wednesday 5 May 2010

Strange girl, that Aphrodite...



Kylie Minogue has confessed she has a bizarre phobia of coat hangers.

The Aussie pop singer and fashionista loves clothes but has to lay them out in a room as she can't bear to hang them up in a wardrobe, as hangers upset her.

Kylie, 41, revealed to Elle magazine:
"The problem is I hate putting things on hangers - I have a hanger phobia - I don't like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe."

So the pop princess explained how she stores all her favourite clothes and shoes.
"It's a room in my home where everything is laid out. It never looks like other people's wardrobes. I've got far too many shoes, but they're so pretty I don't like to hide them away."
Aphrodite is released on July 5th (at the end of Pride weekend!). I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]