Thursday 16 December 2010

A little something to make me sweeter...

We have our office Xmas party today. Could be good. Could be excruciating. We'll see. I had to choose the venue otherwise we'd all have ended up in some dreadful chain bar in Islington's Upper Street, no doubt, so at least we are going to a pub with some character ("The Cittie of Yorke" near Chancery Lane).

Anyhow, I digress... To get us in the party spirit, Erasure's given the classic Respect a bit of a make-over, and re-released it as a fundraiser for two gay-supporting charities - the American Hetrick-Martin Institute which runs the Harvey Milk High School in New York, and Cyndi Lauper's True Colours Fund. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]