Thursday 7 April 2011

Music, music, music...



It's time for another pick of the newer music that I have stumbled across on my sojourn across the interwebs...

Opening this particular mish-mash, we bid a very welcome back to one of my fave bands of the early 80s, the quirky and superb Blancmange:


A little noisy stuff is in order next methinks, courtesy of Panic! At The Disco:


Here at Dolores Delargo Towers we have always had a thing about buccaneers. And now, thanks to the delightful Mike over at Pop Trash Addicts, we are alerted to an apparent "internet sensation" - Cosmo Jarvis and his Gay Pirates!

Next up the return of that faboo quirky cult dance act Hercules and Love affair with their latest mix...



And now, a pairing made in gay heaven! The magnificent Billie Ray Martin and that massive Italian superstar Hard Ton:


But to finish, I have to add a heap of campness that - to coin a phrase - is "gayer than Liberace and Elton John in a pink Mini"! For none other than the gorgeous Dana International has re-joined the Eurovision throng, singing Israel's official entry this year...

[Thanks, John-John]

3 comments:

  1. Love the Dana International song - someone on FB has been playing that quite a lot recently - its very Eurovision and could win again - hope so.

    Will give the other tracks a listen now - x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Panic! at the Disco track, and the Blancmange song too - Word gave away their song Hot Coffee - its lyrics are almost zen-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun selection, although I dont care much for Panic At The Disco.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]