Friday 12 August 2011

What you do, what you do, what you do



Thirty-four years ago a certain Donna Summer crashed onto the disco scene, and took over the gay world (for a while, until she pissed on her own fireworks with some nasty comments about AIDS).

Her debut song I Feel Love is a magnificent Moroder classic, and practically guaranteed to make you want to grab a swathe of chiffon and your best silver sling-backs, slug back a Babycham, and boogie! Thank Disco It's Friday!



Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. ...practically guaranteed to make you want to grab a swathe of chiffon and your best silver slingbacks, slug back a Babycham, and boogie.

    Like you need any excuse for any of that dear,

    have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a bit of sparkle, dearie! Have a good one! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]