Thursday 24 May 2012

Euro-zone crisis deepens



From Digital Spy:

Eurovision's Spanish entrant has admitted that she does not intend to win the competition.

Pastora Soler acknowledged the fact that Spain would financially struggle to host next year's Eurovision should the country triumph.


Not much chance of that, in my opinion...


Spain has produced some gems over the years:


But not this time.

One wonders what the Greek, Italian and Portuguese representatives must be thinking...

More on the BBC

2 comments:

  1. Well, here in Iceland there is no "crisis" plan for if we would ever win. But considering the songs we keep sending, I guess there really is no need for a plan in the near future...

    (And I am sure that the people in Spain can rest assured that they will not have to host the 2013 contest)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]