Sunday 17 June 2012

Spettaculo!



Once again, we at Dolores Delargo Towers owe a debt of gratitude to Thombeau over at The Redundant Variety Hour for his ceaseless exertions trawling across the interwebs in search of the fabulous and the ultra-mega-camp.

I whooped with joy when I saw this particular delight he discovered!

For your delectation, we not only have a magnificent (and previously unknown to me) drag diva by the name of Paulo Poli performing a set-piece of what I can only imagine are the Italian equivalent of Music Hall numbers, but also house fave divas Raffaella Carra (whose 69th birthday it is tomorrow) and Mina in man-drag providing the backing vocals!

A feast of fabulosity that is just perfect for a Sunday afternoon (or indeed any time!). Enjoy!


Spettaculo, indeed!!

Unsurprisingly, I have installed Paulo Poli as our latest exhibit in the Dolores Delargo Towers Museum of Camp

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]