Monday 17 September 2012

L'Shana Tova

I am reminded that today it is Rosh Hashanah, aka Jewish New Year.

What better way to send our greetings to our Jewish chums than with one of Israel's finest performers (and eternal house favourite here at Dolores Delargo Towers), Mr Uriel Yekutiel?

On this Tacky Music Monday, let us ease ourselves into the awfulness that is another week in work by rehearsing some faboo dance moves with Uri:




Fantabulosa - I expect to see you move-perfect by the end of the day!

Uriel Yekutiel official website

10 comments:

  1. I am going outside right now to practice those moves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would not be a tacky monday unless we all go outside and practise our dance moves, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any day, here at Dolores Delargo Towers! Jx

      Delete
  3. she has to be why the muslims are so agitated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Anyone who can dance in those has MY vote! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]