Friday 28 September 2012

There you were, I was blinded



It's been a stressful, tiring week - not just work, but the change in the seasons and the weather always gets me down.

But it is indeed the end of the week, we have drinkies to celebrate the birthday of my sister's fiancé "The History Boy" tonight, and a sunny, blustery weekend to plan...

So let's have something ultra-cool to start this weekend off nicely - all hair beads, primary colours and wet-look shirts, it's Narada Michael Walden and I Shoulda Loved Ya. Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. God yes - it has been such a stressful week for me too. I have been studying all week for a bloody math test, which I took this morning (fingers crossed i passed). I am now blasting Madonna and getting ready for a math-free weekend!

    Have a great one sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed, you overgrown schoogirl, you! (I bet you have a pencil case with "I heart Justin Bieber" written inside it in felt pen :-)

      Have a good Madonna-fest weekend! Jx

      Delete
  2. Actually, I still have my old Madonna pencil case - might dig that up and use in the future ;) (I don't know HOW my classmates knew I was gay...)

    (If memory serves, there is indeed some writing inside by yours truly - just not about Bieber!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]