Monday 15 October 2012

Subterranean humour













Genuine spoof stickers - convincing to the point of using the company's exact font and style - that have started appearing lately on the London Underground: a new trend, it seems...

I find these quite funny - and in the daily grind of commuting, it beats either trying to avoid the eye of the strange staring person on the opposite seat or desperately trying to find the one "news" item in The Metro that isn't related to Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, or one article that does not contain the words "viral", "celebrity", "hero", "X-Factor", "Jimmy Savile" or "sport".

More Stickers on the Line

10 comments:

  1. Well, it's about time that the London Underground introduces fun seats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed - I want to smoke, drink and fornicate! Jx

      Delete
  2. I'm still waiting to see one of these. Perhaps they have no sense of humour on the Northern Line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humour is impossible, I find, on the Northern Line. Jx

      Delete
  3. These are ace. A synth maestro that I know, and a friend of his, once went of a guerrila stickering spree sticking nipples all over the place. They even managed to nipple a police car...allegedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several videos that involve police nipples. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]