Friday 8 March 2013

Cha-cha-cha-ing her tits off



The weekend looms, and we should be getting ourselves in the mood to party!

I realise this clip might well be more at home in my regular "Tacky Music Monday" slot, but as it was the birthday yesterday of house favourite here at Dolores Delargo Towers, Puerto Rico's answer to Charo, the magnificent Miss Iris Chacón, I could not resist the temptation to don some sparkly sequin-trimmed netting and a big wig in tribute...

Here is old "Thunder-thighs" herself, cha-cha-cha-ing her (estimable) tits off with the support of her Hispanic safety gays (maricóns seguridad, perhaps?), and Rayo:


Now, if that doesn't get you in the right frame of mind, I don't know what will - Thank Calypso Disco It's Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I just don't know who is more deliciously awful - Charo or Miss Chacon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyous! And oh for the love of those shiny purple bat wing sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a working title for my autobiography. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]