Friday 15 March 2013

I'm gonna add some bottom



Thank heavens for that - a miserable cold (and long) week is almost over, and we can let our hair down...

On this, the 70th birthday of the original "Superfly Guy" Mr Sly Stone, I think it only fitting that we clad ourselves in rhinestone-covered, skin tight, slashed-to-the-waist orange sateen and a bibbidy-bobbedy hat - and Dance To The Music!

Thank Disco It's Friday!


All we need is a drummer
For people who only need a beat, yeah

I'm gonna add a little guitar
And make it easy to move your feet

I'm gonna add some bottom
So that the dancers just won't hide

You might like to hear my organ
I said ‘Ride, Sally, ride’


Sly Stone offical website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]