Monday 3 June 2013

Je suis sentimentale et parfois femme fatale aussi



The weekend is over far too soon - again - and it's off to work we must go.

However, to raise our spirits on this Tacky Music Monday, I thought we'd celebrate a beloved diva that I have sadly neglected for too long - our Gallic Patron Saint here at Dolores Delargo Towers, Mademoiselle Dalida.

Dragging that heavy fur around through some kind of celestial forest fire, one begins to worry that the lady might be getting a little exhausted - then along come her sparkling, high-stepping safety gays to save the day!

Je Suis Toutes Les Femmes, indeed...


Have a good week, peeps!

Dalida biography

2 comments:

  1. Aah, my darling Dalida. This makes me forget about the rain and the storm outside. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is forecast to be a beautiful week (at last!) here. Shame I am mainly going to see it from behind tinted glass in the damned office.

      However, Dalida always lifts my spirits! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]