Monday 16 September 2013

Welcome to this business we call show



Too soon, the weekend is over and we're heading back to the tedium of the office... It's been a busy weekend: dodging the miserable weather, marching through London (more on that later), and trying to get our new computer to recognise all the bits and pieces I cannibalised from the old one (yes, I'm a geek).

Hey ho - to put a smile on our faces on this Tacky Music Monday, let us take a trip back to the Tony Awards of 1970, and enjoy our birthday girl Betty Bacall triumphally singing the show-stopper from her award-winning show Applause - Welcome to the Theatre:


Many happy returns, Miss Bacall!

Lauren Bacall (born Betty Joan Perske, 16th September 1924)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]