Thursday 13 March 2014

Still an Angel?


Illuminated in a recent appearance

Cardiff's nightingale Miss Charlotte Church is everywhere in the press lately, or so it seems - she was a high-profile victim of phone hacking, is currently studying for a physics degree apparently, and - oh, yes - she has a new EP coming out called Four.

No indication so far (it's only in preview on iTunes, a service I do not use) if it's anything like this - the very mysterious Water Tower from her last EP (unsurprisingly called Three) that was released in the autumn:


I'm not sure, but I think I preferred her "pop ladette" incarnation:


Read a fab recent interview with the former "Voice of an Angel" in The Stylist magazine.

Charlotte Church official website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]