Monday 28 April 2014

A fever that's so hard to bear



It's Monday again - and a horrid week ahead, as I face a second interview tomorrow for a post in the new restructure in work. The stress in the office is palpable.

However, we can always rely on the fantabulosa Amanda Lear to offer a bit of a pick-me-up! On this Tacky Music Monday, here she is with her very own "Freddie Mercury-looky-likey" safety gays, and a very bad wig indeed, with her version of Fever:


And, as a bonus - to mark the fact she has a new album out (My Happiness, featuring thirteen tracks originally performed by Elvis Presley) - here's her wonderful new single, Suspicious Minds:


At the court of Queen Lear (an article from The Observer, December 2000).

2 comments:

  1. The wonderful Miss Lear, great for a gloomy Monday! I love the new single, the album is a real labor of love for her and I need to a get a copy...

    More importantly though, best of luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie!

      I agree - this is a fab single and I hope the rest of the tracks are as good. I am not in any shape, manner or form a fan of the saintly Elvis so they would need to be...

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]