Monday 15 December 2014

Abbe days are here again



Another day, another dollar... It's back to work time again, and on this damp dark morning that's the very last place I want to be.

On this Tacky Music Monday, what we all need is a touch of the exotic - and yesterday's birthday girl Abbe Lane (together with then hubby Xavier Cugat), in glorious lurid Technicolour, is just the person to provide it!


Have a good week, folks - it's only another six days till the days start getting longer again!

Abbe Lane (born Abigail Francine Lassman, 14th December 1932)

2 comments:

  1. Love the video.
    I want a blouse like the chap on the maracas

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]