Monday 22 December 2014

Ding-a-ling



Continuing our countdown till the dreaded Xmas - but looking forward to the fact that there are only three more days before the office closes for a whole week - to cheer ourselves up, we should sit back on this Tacky Music Monday and watch as Liza Minnelli goes completely bonkers:


Of course, young Liza is playing "Snow White" to Cyril Ritchard's drag queen "Big Bad Wolf", and probably doesn't know she's about to be eaten...

Oh, it's all far too jolly for me.

Bah Humbug! And pass the Pall Mall.

7 comments:

  1. My word !
    Somebody give the girl a valium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a smoke.. do you remember the JPS Christmas cigarettes that came in the cute short black plastic cylinder?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! And the Benson & Hedges in their own gold cracker. And the Hamlet ads.

      The bloody namby-pamby brigade has done for all that, unfortunately. Jx

      Delete
  3. They were the best adverts ever!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]