Tuesday 2 December 2014

Made of tiny angry angels



After yesterday's statement from the University of Oxford on World AIDS Day:
Religious homophobes are unclear about why God is letting HIV become less infectious.

Hate-fuelled zealot Roy Hobbs said: “When AIDS came along it was clear to me that this was God’s wrath against deviants, just as cancer is God’s way of punishing people for nothing in particular.

“Now they’re saying that the HIV virus, which as I understand it is made of tiny angry angels, is evolving to become less deadly.

“I’m just confused as to why God would do that. I mean there’s still loads of homosexuals around, you only have to turn on Channel 4 or any programme about cakes.

“I’ve never imagined God as the sort of being who is wrathful for a bit and then sort of chills out.

“I feel so tense and confused. If only I was allowed to have a wank, that might help.”
The Daily Mash.

Of course.

Any excuse, methinks, for a clip from my favourite (in fact quite possibly the only) "AIDS musical" - Zero Patience!


Zero Patience

My previous blog about Zero Patience

More about Michael Callen

2 comments:

  1. nice to know you've got a few assholes over there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly do - but, of course, The Daily Mash has taken the wind out of the sails of any real-life would-be-bigots by taking the piss... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]