Sunday 21 December 2014

Make it spin



It's worth remembering that this Festering Season is not just one Middle Eastern cult's baby-worship celebration, it's also another Middle Eastern cult's season for spinning weird toys.

From South Park, here's the fabulously odd Broflofski family with Cartman and Stan to explain the whole Hannukah business in their own inimitable fashion:

Oh, and just because I love you, here* is a semi-naked man swinging round a stripper pole playing The Dreidel song on a clarinet!

And why not?

[* It refuses to be embedded]

2 comments:

  1. Happy Hanukkah, Saturnalia, Pancha Ganapati, Yule, Kwanzaa, Hogswatch or what ever.
    I shall celebrate Humbug day as usual.

    Bah - Humbug

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]