Saturday 13 December 2014

Together we make history







Back in October I took part in a morning video shoot, with a horde of assorted hunks, ladies-with-sensible shoes, drag queens, trans women and the Mayors of Camden and Islington.







It was fun, if rather knackering; for a good cause.

At last! The finished result - our promotional video for Camden and Islington LGBT History Month in February 2015 - is edited and approved, and...

...here it is - Together (We Make History):


Camden LGBT Forum

8 comments:

  1. That's great! Congratulations, Jon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie! I think they made rather a good job of it - and such fun to take part... Jx

      Delete
  2. Really lovely!! I'm looking forward to finding out what the theme is going to be for 2015's closing night ball!
    Hils
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, luv!

      I think I remember talk of it being "Historical Characters", which leaves all options open - but that may change... Jx

      Delete
  3. Oh, I just tried to leave a message. I'll try again. Forgive me if it posts twice. Jon, you've all created such a wonderful thing. Bravo! Love, DJ xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]