Thursday 12 February 2015

And the sun beats down on me



Timeslip moment again...

Today, we're taking the TARDIS back to this week twenty years ago (heavens!), and an anthemic dance choon that just about every right-thinking person in the UK was hoping would knock the godawful Slimy Dion "Think Twice" off the top of the charts (it unfortunately never did).

I adored this back in 1995! It's N-Trance and Set You Free:


When I hold you baby
Feel your heart beat close to me
Wanna stay in your arms forever
Only love can set you free

When I wake each morning
And the sun beats down on me
And I know we belong together
Only love can set you free


Lordy - that takes me back. I had no idea how to dance to it then, and I certainly have no idea how to dance to it now. I still "throw a few shapes" to it in the privacy of my living-room, however...

N-Trance on Wikipedia

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]