Wednesday 18 February 2015

Give me your life



I think another "timeslip moment" is upon us - in particular as we have been listening to quite a bit of "old school" House music here at Dolores Delargo Towers since getting in from work...

Let's take a trip (and it is a trip) back twenty years again to celebrate another delirious new UK chart entry for a superb dance number (in a year that saw some of the very best choons of their genre).

It's "back to the baggies" with Alex Party and the marvellous Don't Give Me Your Life!


Alex Party on Wikipedia


STOP PRESS

In case anyone's wondering (or should I say, "Is anybody actually reading this?"), that is indeed the lovely Jake Canuso aka Mateo from Benidorm shaking his tush in the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]