Monday 25 May 2015

Deeper love


Nicotiana mutabilis

It is (another) Bank Holiday here in the UK - our last until the end of August! - and my last day of freedom to potter in the extensive gardens here Dolores Delargo Towers before going back to work tomorrow. Groan.

However, I haven't forgotten it is also a Tacky Music Monday! To celebrate two things that cheered us up immensely over the weekend - the Eurovision Song Contest (of course), and the momentous public vote for legalisation of gay marriage in (of all places) Ireland - who else could I choose to entertain us than the lovely Clodagh Rodgers from Ballymena (4th-placed for the UK at Eurovision in 1971) and her (possibly appropriately-titled) number Love Is Deep Inside Of Me?


Happy days, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. let's hope the SCOTUS makes us proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up the acronym, but I agree - it is about time "The Land of the Free" lived up to that trademark... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]