Sunday 14 February 2016

Ni tu ni nadie - nadie puede cambiarme



We're back. Sod it!

From unseasonably warm Spain to grim, wet, cold Britain was a bit of a shock to the system last night, but at least we had a fabulous week - sunshine, booze, fun, friends old and new, good food, booze (did I mention that?) - and (of course) the uber-camp Fangoria!

Here's the wonderfully OTT Ni tu ni nadie:


Showgirls and safety gays? - and it's not even a Tacky Music Monday!

Es bueno estar en casa? Realmente no.

2 comments:

  1. Greeting baby!!!!! I am currently away and sure could use some of that there warmth! I guess the Lad and I will have to rely on more friction. Happy St. Valentines ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap." - Kevin James

      I read that as "pizza BOY", so you can see how my mind works. Enjoy your break! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]