Friday 11 March 2016

What you know-a



I may not actually be in work today, but even so a weekend is a good enough excuse for celebration.

And this weekend, we're off on a brief jaunt to sunny Dorking (only staying Sunday night) to celebrate our friend Lou's fiftieth birthday in suitable style.

So let the party commence - in the estimable company of the magnificent Miss Cheryl Lynn, and her all-time classic Got To Be Real - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


What you find, ah
What you feel now
What you know-a
To be real


Inspiring.

Have a good weekend, my lovelies!

Many happy returns, Cheryl Lynn (born Lynda Cheryl Smith, 11th March 1957)

4 comments:

  1. Loved this tune....guaranteed to get me twirling on the dance floor in a shiny Qiana shirt in my disco days.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]