Saturday 11 June 2016

Arise...





...Dame Penelope Wilton!

Congratulations on their recognition in the Queen's Official Birthday Honours also go to Companion of Honour Dame Vera Lynn, Sir Rod Stewart, Sir Buzz Lightyear Tim Peake, Janet Street-Porter CBE, Stella Duffy OBE, Brian Blessed OBE, Rikki Beadle-Blair MBE, Janet Ellis MBE, Emma Samms MBE, Ruby Turner MBE and the rest.

My name was sadly missed off the list again.

The Birthday Honours

Penelope Alice Wilton DBE (born 3rd June 1946) [a very nice belated 70th birthday present, indeed...]

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday TO YOU!

    from another queen with gobs of corgis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can picture you today, wearing powder blue, genteelly waving at the crowds from your gilded carriage... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]