Friday 20 January 2017

Run, run, run but you sure can't hide



Here at Dolores Delargo Towers, we are steadfastly ignoring anything that might be going on "over the pond" today.

Instead, we look forward to the looming weekend, and, as always, we mean to party! Here to play us in, with their super-flared red and yellow matching ensembles, jazzy graphics and fancy footwork, it's the Temptations with Ball of Confusion...

Thank Disco It's Friday!


Segregation, determination, demonstration, integration
Aggravation, humiliation, obligation to our nation

Ball of confusion
Oh yeah, that's what the world is today


Indeed.

Have a good (teeth-gritting, if you're American) weekend, dear chums!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you sister Gin Blossom. I watched no coverage whatsoever and probably won't for some time. Thank goodness I have a lot of guest coming in town this weekend. As Shirley Bassey sang." Let's get this party started on a Saturday night"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She also sang:

      "They say the next big thing is here,
      That the revolution's near,
      But to me it seems quite clear
      That it's all just a little bit of history repeating"


      Have a great party weekend, sweetie! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]