Monday 22 May 2017

Aller jusqu'au bout du reve



Groan. As the glorious weather continues, so we have to head to the stuffy office for another five days of unbridled joy.

On this Tacky Music Monday, I think we should let our Patron Saint of Gallic Glamour Dalida (and her safety gays) provide a shimmering respite from all such thoughts!


Laissez-moi danser, laissez-moi
Laissez-moi danser chanter en liberte tout l'ete
Laissez-moi danser, laissez-moi
Aller jusqu'au bout du reve


Indeed. Have a good week, folks...

4 comments:

  1. Um...sticking with Miss Kendall. Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two ends of a very wide camp spectrum... Jx

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat, and plus, it is rainy and gloomy. I should have stay home in my boudoir and marabou dressing gown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe a shimmering lamé number, replete with "safety gays" as accessories? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]