Friday 5 May 2017

Full-frontal attack



It may only have been a short post-Bank Holiday week in work, but heavens - has it dragged?!

Never mind, another weekend (and, after the drizzly and grey spell of the last few days - fingers crossed - a sunny one) is looming! Let's grab our very best chiffon, satin and lurex outfits, spray our hair into submission - and boogie on with one of the classic dancefloor-fillers from the Studio 54 era...

Here's Ferrara [whoooo?] and Love Attack - Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I love my full frontal Fridays I tell you!
    🍸🍹🥂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full front, back, whatever! Happy Friday! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]