Sunday 3 September 2017

Lock the doors. Tight!



The promised "warm, sunny weekend" hardly lasted more than yesterday lunchtime, before customary-for-the-UK grey skies enveloped us - today has actually felt cold. Oh, no! Autumn is looming...

Before we get too depressed, let us instead revisit a work of genius - here's house favourite band Scissor Sisters and the sublime Let's Have A Kiki - but with a touch of video-editing-magic, courtesy of the marvellous bods at Videodrome Discothèque!


Oh! That cheered me up!

6 comments:

  1. I have had many a kiki on this vacation and summer... all soon to end. I will enjoy my last two weeks before heading back to work again, in my new positon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is your "new position" much like your old - horizontal..?

      Jx

      Delete
    2. It's like you were in the meeting room that day dear.

      Delete
  2. You don't live in Minnesota, so I want to hear ZERO kvetching about the looming weather.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]