Friday 19 October 2018

He's my gigolo and my Romeo



As we slide slowly towards the weekend, and keep our fingers crossed it stays as warm and sunny as it has all week (some chance!), so we also have not one, not two, but three birthday celebrants to get us in the mood for a party!

First up, our Patron Saint of Schlock, Mr Harris Glenn Milstead aka Divine (19th October 1945 – 7th March 1988) - here in a mad - and completely brilliant - Disco mash-up with the BeeGees:


...also celebrating (and still very much with us), the original Disco Stud, Mr George McCrae (born 19th October 1944) - in a bizarre duet on his greatest hit with none other than Holland's "real" Queen, Gerard Joling(!):


And, finally - Sinitta (who is either 50 today, or 55 - Wikipedia says "born 19th October 1963 or 19th October 1968")!


Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a good weekend, dear chums...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're always shaking it at someone! Jx

      Delete
  2. I'm just waiting for Sunday so I can have a seriously large G&T and then, a few more awards! *still on meds* xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Friday! - I'm celebrating with a slug of something appropriate (or several) as we speak... Jx

      Delete
  3. Those shoulders and that stationary head are really weird, but I can't stop watching! And, he's shimmying them in perfect time to "Rock Your Baby"!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]