Monday 17 December 2018

Diamond Horseshoes a-go-go



Bloody Mondays. Hate them - and even more so when one's journey to work is impeded by a combination of mad people going shopping in rush hour, children and broken-down buses (wrong kind of fog, or something, I expect).

Let's get something jolly on, and forget all about it for a moment...

...on this Tacky Music Monday, how about a bizarre number by tomorrow's birthday girl Miss Betty Grable?!


That'll do nicely.

Have a good week, dear reader!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not that keen on Tuesdays either. And the weather is @*%^£!
    When are you breaking up for the festivities?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuesdays are just a drag. I am here on Monday, unfortunately - the office closes between Xmas and New Year, however, so once the pubs open on Monday lunchtime, I'm not back here for nine days... Jx

      Delete
  2. An unusual little number.
    Fits very well with the Neil Brand series we have started watching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Albeit somewhat less classy than what we would call "classic musicals". Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]