Saturday 24 November 2007

Naked and vulnerable



That very cute little Scottish actor James McAvoy has revealed that he really enjoys acting without any clothes on.

The star of films such as Atonement, Wimbledon and The Chronicles of Narnia, and Channel 4's Shameless, says that he enjoys the feeling of being "completely vulnerable" once he is naked in front of an audience.

McAvoy told the Daily Star: "I like to get naked.

"Naked on film is not that much fun, but naked on stage is really quite freeing because there's nowhere to hide, you're completely vulnerable.

"When you're completely vulnerable, it can't get any worse, can it?"

All I can say is - when's his next appearance?



James McAvoy on Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]