Sunday 4 July 2010

Proud!



What a f***ing fantastic weekend!

The best Pride in years with a huge gang of friends and family (my sister Hils, Madame Acarti, Pride "virgins" his sister Carol, his niece and nephew Jen and Stuart, and the not-so-virginal Baby Steve, Alex, John-John, Sally, Louise, Tony, Paul and Jim) all decked out in our theme for this year - black, white, feathers and diamonds!



The weather stayed warm and pleasant, the march was a million strong, the atmosphere was incredible! We minced along the whole march in a glittering display my dears, even if I say so myself - fuelled by champagne and adrenalin - ending up as always at Halfway to Heaven. We did the "Big Dance" at 5pm in Trafalgar Square to Holding Out For A Hero, and went on enjoying the day till four o'clock in the morning at Sally's pub!

Never ones to quit while we're ahead, the family spent today in the company of the sublimely talented Crystal DeCanter and Kelly Mild, Trindy and Bag'O'Chips back at Halfway. In all, a fantastic Gay Xmas weekend!!!


Pride London BBC article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]