Saturday 23 October 2010

Our first exhibit at the Museum...



Today, I am proud to announce the inaugural blog of the much-anticipated Museum of Camp!

Of course you only have to look back through the annals [sic] of the evolution of Dolores Delargo Towers to find that it already exists in reality - but over in the Museum, I plan to create a more permanent home for our more cherished icons. It is merely a "work in progress" as we speak (many articles are just "parked" there at present), but with luck, determination and good old British spunk [!], this is the start of something fantabulosa...



And so, my salivating reader [sic], let us explore the wondrous world of Mr Zeki Müren, "The Turkish Liberace"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]