Friday, 4 September 2026

Keep on keepin' on

Nearly there... Another tedious week is behind us (and this was a short one because of the Bank Holiday Monday, but doesn't feel like it).

Without further ado, let's get ourselves into the party mood for the weekend with birthday boy Merald Woodlow "Bubba" Knight Jr. and his chums, a-twirling and a-gyrating in support of his baby sister Gladys - and Thank Disco It's Friday!

All my life, all I ever wanted was to be a Pip.

Have a great weekend, folks!


FOOTNOTE:

There is a major issue today - to add to all its other woes - with the ability to post comments on Blogger blogs. No-one can get any further than the "Publishing.." message! I have seen forums where this has been discussed, and it appears to be worldwide.

The bloody Google gnomes need to pull ther fingers out and fix it quickly!

But they won't, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]