Sunday 27 February 2011

Memories...

At home listening to Paul O'Grady's fabulous show earlier on Radio 2, and this song was on his playlist.

Instantly, all sorts of memories of the 1980s came flooding back - my dears, I was singing my little heart out!

Don’t you see that I
I’m really worth a try?
And I say to you I know just what to do

Will you ever see the day?
Heartache leads astray
Good love will always come from me

Will you ever learn to love
Without a little doubt?
Good love will always come from me


Faboo!

3 comments:

  1. LOved DC Lee and not just for the Paul Weller connections - her version of A Paris Match is fantastic - lover her xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she is back! She has her first gig in years at The Pheasantry on the Kings Road in March:

    http://tinyurl.com/5wh4ofj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had completely forgotten this song - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]