Sunday 26 March 2017

Muscle man


Viola Morpho in the window-box here at Dolores Delargo Towers

Having spent a lovely day yesterday with Mother [it is Mother's Day in the UK], it was the turn of the garden to get some TLC today - I've moved our huge clump of Montbretia Lucifer, (finally) planted some of the herbaceous plants that have been languishing in pots awaiting attention, emptied a few more pots of dead stuff, and continued the task of digging out and preparing the biggest planters ready to plant up for summer; and together we managed to get two fence panels covered with new netting for the climbers. Whew!



Knackered as I am, I still find time to pay due deference to today's birthday girl "The Boss" Miss Ross - and here's an appropriate song for the aches and pains I feel at the mo; it's Muscles:


Many happy returns, Diane Ernestine Earle Ross (born 26th March 1944)

2 comments:

  1. Well done that man! Aching muscles now but we will see the rewards in the months to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still aching today - and there's still loads to do... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]