Tuesday 15 May 2012

If I had a hammer



This is exactly the sort of thing I might normally consider for a Tacky Music Monday.

However, as it is the 75th birthday today of Mr Trini Lopez, it is wet and miserable weather outside (again!) and we probably could all do with a good laugh - here is a fine example of the Texas-Latin cheeseball's unique talents, performing a medley of his favourite "cocktail hour" hits to an audience of typically joyful Germans...


I need more coffee.

I need a holiday!

Trini Lopez

5 comments:

  1. I need much more coffee and a holiday too! Thank god for that healthy dose of tackiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I was too poorly for Polari and Clay's Book Launch to tell you about my next holiday … ") xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you had a hammer, I'd be a broken nail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you rub it in about your holidays again, I'll need to get hammered, never mind your head... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]