Friday 27 January 2017

I thought I told you to leave me when I walked down to the beach



Another weekend hoves into view - our last before we jet off to Spain a week tomorrow (yay!) - and, with the first Polari of 2017 to look forward to tonight, and the prospect of (slightly) warmer weather on the horizon, we at Dolores Delargo Towers are in the mood for a party!

The fact that it is founding member of New Order Miss Gillian Gilbert's (56th - gulp) birthday today provides a perfect excuse to play a real dance classic:


Take no notice of them. It's not really Blue Monday - it's Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a good one...

Read my blogs about the genesis of this song, a rendition on 1930s instruments including the theremin, and the version by... Fenella Fielding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]