Monday 16 January 2017

We're gonna go through it together



It's a new week - boooooo!

It's also the Patron Saint of "Belters" Ethel Merman's birthday, bitches!. All hail.

On this Tacky Music Monday - a slot to which she is admirably suited - in an effort to wake us up in the most alarming manner, here is Miss Zimmerman herself in the company of the old charmer Signor Crocetti - with a Broadway Medley...


Have a great week, folks!

Ethel Merman (born Ethel Agnes Zimmermann, 16th January 1908 – 15th February 1984)

6 comments:

  1. I always loved Ethel Merman. My grandmother on my mothers side looked very much like her, but just a bit heavier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely hope you didn't inherit that family gene... Jx

      Delete
  2. wondering if we'll ever see anything like her again.
    i mean, who could fill those shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They genuinely do not make 'em like that any more! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]