Monday 8 June 2015

I have always thought that it's a crime



Another weekend of sunny loveliness is over - how will we cope with the prospect of another five days of tedium in the airless confines of the office?

On this Tacky Music Monday, by concentrating on the tremendous tangerine-poplin-wrapped package of yesterday's birthday boy (he's 75, you know...) Sir Tom Jones, of course!

We Can Work It Out, apparently. Yes, sir!


Sir Thomas Jones Woodward, OBE (aka Tom Jones, born 7th June 1940)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, but my mother used to have such a crush on him

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's Lovely !
    Proper singing, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He just did a concert over here, apparently to rave reviews. I have never been a fan, but hey, good for him still rocking it at 75! Happy birthday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 75, he can still outclass the (younger) opposition with minimal effort. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]