Sunday 12 June 2011

The gardens of Dolores Delargo Towers are blooming...

As we held one of our notorious house parties here at Dolores Delargo Towers last night, this time on the slightly spurious pretext of celebrating the first sweet peas of the season, I thought I'd share a little update on the progress of our gardens...


Sweet Pea "Charlie's Angel"


Centaurea Montana


Lilium Regale


Wallflowers and sunflowers


Petunias

At this time of year, all that hard work sowing seeds, potting on and planting out really pays off!


Despite the rain, I love the summertime...

3 comments:

  1. the flowers look gorgeous but I'm not liking the rain this weekend - I know the gardens need it but can it please rain Mon-Fri, or maybe Mon-Thur and lets us have sunny weekends please x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only ever want it to rain overnight - when I am asleep. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - especially the Centaurea Montana!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]