Monday 16 May 2016

They had Glamour



OH NO!!!!!!!

I'm back to work today, after a six-week break [geddit?!].

Lord only knows what I am going to feel like by the end of the day, but... it is Liberace's birthday today, so there's one thing that is guaranteed to bring a smile to me face on this Tacky Music Monday - and that is the combination of Lee himself in the estimable company of Miss Phyllis Diller, Miss Millicent Martin, and Miss Dusty Springfield!

Take it away, girls...


Glamour, indeed.

Władziu Valentino Liberace (16th May 1919 – 4th February 1987)

2 comments:

  1. Phyllis Diller, Dusty Springfield and Liberace singing together.
    You have surpassed yourself dear
    I didn't count Millicent Martin as fab as she is but she sang with everybody and anybody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Millie was fab - but in this estimable company, she is rather out-shone. Literally. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]