Saturday 25 June 2016

So let's waste no more time



Happy Gay Xmas, everyone!

We're off to the West End, with hats, sparkles, flags, booze and bacon butties in tow, to join the vast, chaotic extravaganza that is Gay Pride!

It's a tradition round these parts to play our "anthem" Bring on the Men on this day of days. And here it is, with a kinky performance by a troupe called Circ X...


So let's bring on the men
And let the fun begin
A little touch of sin
Why wait another minute?

Step this way it's time for us to play
They say we may not pass this way again
So let's waste no more time
Bring on the men!


Indeed.

2 comments:

  1. You posted a nice clip of a very good-looking man with curly hair singing this song ages ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling! Indeed I did, as I post this particular song every year - I've featured this version before, too. It's an anthem for our Pride, no matter who sings it! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]