Monday 4 May 2015

The Start of Something?



OK, it's a Bank Holiday for us in the UK, but it is still a Tacky Music Monday here at Dolores Delargo Towers!

They don't get much tackier (by repute) than Miss Pia Zadora but, game girl that she is, she allowed herself to be well-and-truly the "butt of the joke" in Naked Gun 33 1⁄3: The Final Insult.

Poor her, trying to get through this whole number with Frank Drebin on the loose...


Hope you are enjoying your extra day off as much as we are (pottering in the sunny garden - not in a Las Vegas showgirl costume, I might add)!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I had forgotten about that performance. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]