Friday 11 October 2013

People always talk about reputation



Hurricane force winds and rain have brought our garden to its knees, and the weekend ahead looks every bit as bad. But, hey - it is the weekend, after all, and we know what that means...

It's party time! So let's retrieve a variety of gaily decorated hats out of the dressing-up box, funk along with the S.O.S. Band - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Friends tell me I am crazy
That I'm wasting time with you
You'll never be mine
That's not the way I see it
'Cause I feel you're already mine
Whenever you're with me

People always talk about reputation
I don't care 'bout your other girls
Just be good to me
Friends are always tellin' me you're a user
I don't care what you do to them
Just be good to me

Life is a game of chances
So I'll take my chance with you
And you I won't try to change
We, talk about it and I'd
Rather have a piece of you
Than to have all or nothing

But just be good to me, in the morning
Just be good to me, in the afternoon or evening
Just be good to me

I'm not the jealous type
I won't tie you down when you need me
I'll be around
I'll be good to you, you'll be good to me
We will be together, be together


Have a disco-tastic weekend!

S.O.S. Band

2 comments:

  1. The weather has been bad over here as well - one of your (tiny) trees had a particularly bad night. But, we just got back home after a rather successful vinyl hunting trip (Bette Midler, Cher, Lana Del Rey, Leif Garrett, Baccara - you know, the usual) and so ready for a disco-tastic weekend! After a very hectic week (complete with a lot of studying for a final I took on Thursday), we intend to have a great one - hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, an old-fashioned vinyl disco-trashy weekend - my favourite! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]